well the tahoe is on ebay..any one want a 2000 bagged hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mikeyboy

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now that i have my harley truck my old project is no longer needed
here is the link on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...619&item=120783542586&viewitem=&category=6156

hey the suade i got off line i dont rember the web sit tho. i do no it is 60 inches wide it just fit

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

how much is tyf price?

and atomic the ty price is $10,000 that what i want to get btw i havent been on tyf in a long time and your truck is looking great nice and low

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Thanks man. hmm if your truck was an 03 id grab it in a heartbeat (for certain reasons)
But ill let a few of my guys around here know about your truck. GL!

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
nice ride man, good luck with the sale. i do have one question. what kind of lights did you use for the fogs in the SS bumper?

OP
OP
mikeyboy

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. hmm if your truck was an 03 id grab it in a heartbeat (for certain reasons)
But ill let a few of my guys around here know about your truck. GL!

thankx atomic, and jeff they are some driving lights i bought from auto zone and but a led h3 bulb in them i did have to fiberglass a longer mount in the rear for it tho to counter sink them in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gudmat