Well. She was almost perfect.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a call. Vehicle is done. Go check it out. NOPE.

How y’all like that SLP delete location the exhaust shop bent it back to? Passenger tail light fitment is off. Solvent bubble in quarter panel repair. Tailgate you can see scratches under the paint. So they are “fixing it” supposedly. The nightmare continues.

how ya like the interior covered with sanding dust. Quality huh?

View attachment 262072 View attachment 262073 View attachment 262074

Body Shop or butcher shop? Did they replace any parts or use a gallon of Bondo? Like you, I'd be livid! Square Body idea sounds cool. I was originally going to go that route but my old bones wanted heated seats and all the fancy interior gizmos.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Get a call. Vehicle is done. Go check it out. NOPE.

How y’all like that SLP delete location the exhaust shop bent it back to? Passenger tail light fitment is off. Solvent bubble in quarter panel repair. Tailgate you can see scratches under the paint. So they are “fixing it” supposedly. The nightmare continues.

how ya like the interior covered with sanding dust. Quality huh?

View attachment 262072 View attachment 262073 View attachment 262074

What shop did the work? I would be blasting their ***** on social media. Report them to the Better Business Bureau.

mb1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to see it, but I can see how it happens. Most people have their face in their cell phone and only look at the vehicle enough to confirm that it’s the same make and model they dropped off before signing and driving off in an ignorant bliss.

Regardless, I hope they get you sorted.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Atty or sell it off. I’d do the Atty because your neck is the part that will never be fixed correctly and that’s the regret you’ll carry the longest. I know I won’t do the dance that all the Ins Co put me through anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Bigkevschopshop

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Body Shop or butcher shop? Did they replace any parts or use a gallon of Bondo? Like you, I'd be livid! Square Body idea sounds cool. I was originally going to go that route but my old bones wanted heated seats and all the fancy interior gizmos.
My old bones are the same...That is what makes the decision a bit tougher...
Yeah bumper cover was replaced, tail light was a used oem tail supposedly.
Talked with a buddy who owns a shop he said bring it to him to see the mech concerns and he will try to help me out etc.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That shit is the reason I made friends with a guy that owns a local body shop that has exactly 2 employees plus the owner and one of those is his wife who runs the office. They’re like mechanics- the good honest ones are unicorns. I no longer let any mechanic work on my rigs but I have a great body shop that I trust. Keep making them fix it until it’s right to YOUR standards, don't sign over the insurance check until they do, and don’t settle on the injury claim until you get what’s right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2