Welcome our newest Preferred Vendor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the greatest vendors :IMO: and I haven't purchased anything yet, but when the times right you know where I'm going.

Is it 2012 yet?
Reaction score
Can not wait bday is on the 30th and the tune is my bday gift. Maybe getting older isnt so bad!

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once you hit 30, its all down hill from there :p

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
never heard of them:shocked: but seriously when my warranty is up, tune is coming.

That will never happen. You seem to change rides more than you do panties. You seriously think you'll keep the truck past 50k miles? Doubt it.. I got mine tuned at 16k..

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who don't know, Justin and Jenna from BlackBear are great people. They provide custom pcm tuning services among a couple other things and are awesome at what they do, and their customer service is unparalleled. We are glad to have them on board as both active members and vendors.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! Thanks to Shaggy for putting up with our questions and timelines!

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
That will never happen. You seem to change rides more than you do panties. You seriously think you'll keep the truck past 50k miles? Doubt it.. I got mine tuned at 16k..
My Yukon only has 6k of warranty left on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons