Weathertech vs Husky Liners Cargo Liner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got Weathertech for the front in our 07 Escalade EXT and pretty disappointed with their "digital fit". I too fell for the hype. Actually got what was supposed to be front and rear but the 2nd row didn't fit and, upon contacting them, it turns out they didn't even have an offering for the EXT's back seat. Ended up with Wade (I think??) back there and it really seems like a better product fit wise. Wish I'd have found them for the front as well!

Hrocks

Reaction score
I guess I'm in the minority, being a Weathertech fan. I can't remember how many vehicles I've had them in. I just put them in my '21 GX460. Lexus has their own "all weather" mats, (that happen to look similar to the WT All Weather mats) while very thick and lock in nicely (as do the WT's) they do not ramp up around the perimeter to contain melted snow.

OP
OP
EddieC

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm in the minority, being a Weathertech fan. I can't remember how many vehicles I've had them in. I just put them in my '21 GX460. Lexus has their own "all weather" mats, (that happen to look similar to the WT All Weather mats) while very thick and lock in nicely (as do the WT's) they do not ramp up around the perimeter to contain melted snow.

I think that their "all weather mats" are a different product than the "liners"

Hrocks

Reaction score
I think that their "all weather mats" are a different product than the "liners"

Yes, of course they're different from the liners. I have only used and continue to use the liners.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the full set of Husky liners, front, middle, isle and rear and they are great. Been in there few over a year now, no shifting, no weird curling, and have kept the carpet clean from the initial detail when I bought it. I have been taking the 3rd row in an out a couple times and it a little weird with the flaps youre left with from cutting it but its not a deal breaker. even after a beach trip and all my outdoor adventuring, still nice and clean under it