Weathertech vs Husky Liners Cargo Liner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any experiences that would guide to the better product for a Tahoe cargo area liner?

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks but that thread seemed to focus mostly on carpet mats or temporary plastic.
I'm looking for something that can be bleached out and also not hold dog hair like carpet.
Ok.

I would stay away from weather tech as they seem to be rather slippery. I would go with something with a little more friction.

OP
OP
EddieC

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I miss the good old days in the 50s and early 60s when the floors were covered in thick jute backed vinyl flooring.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ditto on the JUNK weathertech, they fold in and just become a pia, it doesn't happen for some people but does for a lot and did for me I ended up throwing them in the garbage, I have the weatherbeaters and 3 years in they still are perfect

OP
OP
EddieC

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ditto on the JUNK weathertech, they fold in and just become a pia, it doesn't happen for some people but does for a lot and did for me I ended up throwing them in the garbage, I have the weatherbeaters and 3 years in they still are perfect

In the cargo area of your GMC?

2010gmcyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the MaxLiner cargo mat for the back of mine and I like it. It's held up fine for the past year and wipes clean when needed.

Sandhills

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine came with came with a full set of Weathertechs in it when i bought it. Not impressed, they don’t hold their shape. Been doing research on the Husky’s

OP
OP
EddieC

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came with came with a full set of Weathertechs in it when i bought it. Not impressed, they don’t hold their shape. Been doing research on the Husky’s

Look on the big "A" site. Husky is much cheaper than suggested retail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs