Weathertech 3D Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Sophistication

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a set of mats off the internet that are similar to these but a fraction of the price. They are called Oedro. $79 for both front and second row, free shipping. I have the Tahoe custom so I don't have a thrid row. In my opinon, they are the best liners I've ever owned.

OP
OP
Sarah_279

Sarah_279

Reaction score
I bought the WT 3D front mats and they are much better than the WT floor liners and also have coverage under the gas pedal that the OEM's don't have!

Agreed. The material of the 3D mats is nicer than their standard floor liners. I guess I stick with WeatherTechs in general because they're easy to clean. About once a week I vacuum if necessary and wipe them out with a little bit of warm water and Dawn dishsoap on a shop rag. (I don't take them out to do this) Been doing that in all my vehicles forever and never had curling or any issues, they stay looking brand new. People have joked that they could eat something that fell on the floor in my vehicle and not be scared ... I don't know about that but I appreciate the vote of confidence.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the WT 3D front mats and they are much better than the WT floor liners and also have coverage under the gas pedal that the OEM's don't have!
Thanks for the update - AM on the verge of ordering to replace my standard Weathered front mats. Do they inhibit the gas pedal from hitting wide open?