We have a 15 Suburban, I'd like a 13-14 Escalade, What do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Expect the older style Escalade to ride smoother, shift smoother and just be plain nicer to drive than your 15 Suburban.

This. Everyone gets so butt hurt when I say this because it’s true. I’ll keep putting money into my 08 and my 12.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This. Everyone gets so butt hurt when I say this because it’s true. I’ll keep putting money into my 08 and my 12.

Why? The Escalade will always have a nicer ride than the same comparable Suburban/Yukon, by design, or at least it’s supposed to. And sometimes it’s so much better that it’s even better than the next model year of the Sub/Yukon.

But what I think you’re really pointing out is an apples to apples comparison of the 15-17 Suburbans are not as comfortable as the 13-14 Suburbans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because I don’t have a very nice opinion of the 15+ trucks and people get mad when you tell them you think their vehicle isn’t the best thing ever. I think all the GMT-900 trucks ride better than their newer counterparts.