Water in Front Driver Side Floor Board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4OFFSHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had a 08 Acadia that had the Pano roof that was apparently a known leaker, especially on the East coast with the Acadia and Outlook models, here in CA we don't see the same weather as many parts of the country, but during our 3rd year of owning the car we had wet weather and water pouring in from a bad seal on the glass roof, had all kinds of electrical issues, fought with GM like crazy, finally was instructed by a GM Service manager to contact a Lemon Law Lawyer and was told that is the only satisfaction I will get dealing with GM, otherwise they will just give me the runaround until I trade the car or sell it and go away. So I did that and got back most of my investment after the attorney fees were subtracted, so although a pain to do, it actually worked out for the best and avoided me dealing with expensive repairs etc.
I mention this only because people think talking with the factory customer service is going to maybe get them some satisfaction, but at the end of the day those people who are on those phones are not decision makers and GM will call you back say we are sorry, but at the end of the day they will do nothing for you.

Rumblur

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When did you change your cabin air filter last. Could be clogged, then AC condensate drips down, plus your AC vents blow stinky air.

wetdawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd check sunroof drain line, but also how about passenger side floor? Year ago GM reported a fix to doors holding water due to a fauly adhesive for sound-deadening. Rain water would flow over and into the front floorboards. But this sound like "roof" leak"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442