Wanted-Muffler for a deeper sound.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Just looking for a cheap aftermarket muffler that would be a direct replacement for my 1996 hoe.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Flowmaster 50 series is pretty good and loud, FLowmaster 40 series is way louder though!!

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had a brand new 50 series flowmaster int he for sale section, im pretty sure i sold it but if thngs change ill let u know.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
go to quality muffler in worcester ask for matt guy can keep it super cheap and is one of the best guys ive ever had do work on my truck

OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
go to quality muffler in worcester ask for matt guy can keep it super cheap and is one of the best guys ive ever had do work on my truck

Oh i didnt even noticed you joined up 1999Hoe. Sweet, Will do. Should i let him know you recommended me?.....Lol might need your name.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Oh i didnt even noticed you joined up 1999Hoe. Sweet, Will do. Should i let him know you recommended me?.....Lol might need your name.

yea tell em Anthony with the black 2 door who got the duals and 4 inch tips out the back or anthony the guy with the black tahoe who works at friendlys...either way hes a good guy