Want to make 2004 Yukon xl breathe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassgas

Reaction score
owned since new no upgrades besides new stereo and backup camera. I need to replace original muffler and I figure I may to change air breather as well. Body is just starting to get a few rust spots going to take it to body shop and get rust fixed color is white and I really like it any suggestions on what color white I should get really want it to look new and fresh and any other suggestions I should look into. I mainly use it to haul my War Eagle Boat with it. Thanks

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I get that some people like K&N style cold air intake set ups but I have never felt any seat of the pants performance upgrade from it. The muffler change has several upgrades that can be felt IMO and there are people here that know more than I do about all that and I will pick brains when I do my own 2002. I guess on a dyno the K&N upgrade can be measured with positive results but I like the feel test better.

Joe Collins

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good luck. All you'll get without a flash is a CEL for too much airflow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts