Waiting for 2021 to be shipped.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rbhim1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just checked the Jack Cooper website and got this. Truck did move on Monday 10/18 and was delivered to Defender supply. That is a company that outfits police cars. Getting weirder by the day. Then same day it was moved back to the Navy yard. I guess the realized it was a mistake after it got to defender supply. Very Odd.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211019-053945_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211019-053945_Samsung Internet.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

jgeorgeunc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am in the same predicament. I purchased a 21 Tahoe RST that was "In Transit" "Shipped" from what the dealer told me in mid-September. Since Mid-September it has been sitting in Arlington, TX pulled for Quality Assurance. It was originally produced 9/7. I am still waiting for it to actually be shipped. Does anyone have a clue on when it would possibly be shipped or how much longer I am going to have to wait?

This is my current status from JackCooper

Attachments

• 1634675089838.png
    1634675089838.png
    142 KB · Views: 12
OP
OP
R

Rbhim1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got a text from my dealer this morning. ""Your Tahoe moved to "intermediate delivery" which means it should arrive very soon! I will keep you posted"".
When I check the Jack Cooper website nothing has changed and still shows at navy air base. Any ideas on how long after it hits "intermediate delivery" before its delivered typically?

Wileybird03

Reaction score
Got a text from my dealer this morning. ""Your Tahoe moved to "intermediate delivery" which means it should arrive very soon! I will keep you posted"".
When I check the Jack Cooper website nothing has changed and still shows at navy air base. Any ideas on how long after it hits "intermediate delivery" before its delivered typically?
When did you order your Tahoe?

OP
OP
R

Rbhim1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I didn't order it. I found one that was on order at my dealership that was not spoken for. It had everything we wanted plus more. It was already built waiting for shipping so I put a deposit to hold it. That was Oct 9th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh