• Blurred

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • traveus

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • 02_Tahoe

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh.... a lot of the voting does go to stock or slightly lowered trucks with some new fancy wheels and minor cosmetics. I don't see debadging, swapping headlights, tinting tails and putting on a slight lowering kit any more "modified or special" than a properly done suspension lift.

I don't have an issue with it, it's just the overall preference of members here which is no fault of anyones. Just means the lifted guys have an extra hurdle to overcome to earn some votes.
I should have also added that the same criteria SHOULD go for the lowered rides as it pertains to TOTM. I lowered ride should have other mods to complete the package before it really stands a chance of winning.

There was a time where TOTM was really difficult to even compete in if you weren't well modified regardless if you were lifted or lowered, but times have definitely changed where pretty much 95% stock rides now have a chance. I do agree that it seems that lowered seems to win more often but I think if someone entered with a nicely lifted ride that was more than just stock with a lift on it they'd probably kill the competition in TOTM. Of course, the unknown is who votes and how they vote. :shrug:

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Hmmm lifted Hoes don't win? ......... Didn't get the memo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blurred is one vote up.

side note: factory height or a level doesn't seem to stand a chance either. I may or may not re-enter mine in the future, bc it doesn't stand out, which is what I was going for. That doesn't get votes, which also means that people over look it on a daily basis, which is also good.

Status
Not open for further replies.