Vortec Max Badges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Howdy all, looking for a set of Vmax badges that go on the door of the NNBS or NBS trucks. Looking for a set for the silvy, if interested i will trade some cash and my "Silverado" badges or just buy them off you. Thanks.

OP
OP
nc6600

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I dont know, they look kinda cool, but then again that is kind of like RT said since my truck isn't a Max.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
What is a Vmax?

vortec max. Its the 6.0 on NNBS trucks.

I want to put the vortec badges that are on NNBS 2500 HD hoods, and put them above the "1500 HD" badges on the silverado. I think that would look sweet.

but no, really putting that on your truck is just as gay as the guys who have 150 hp yamahas and put 300 hp stickers on the outboard cover, or guys that have V-6 mustangs and put GT badges all over. You should go the other way, thats cool as shit. The ultimate sleeper.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of adding badges that weren't there from the factory...Plus i think the clean debadged look is nicer looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne