Vortec 454/4L80e HD swapped 1999 Tahoe OBS

6.0 Carb Conversion or Stay EFI?

• Carb Conversion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'M BAAAAACK!!!

Sorry for the hiatus ladies and gentlemen. Been a little crazy between getting married, buying a house, and taking over my practice!

The side hoe is finally home after a long overdue billet 4l80e build. Tracing down a wiring issue now that's causing fuse 20 to blow every time it's put into gear. Speedometer/tach and NSS switch are connected to this fuse. I've disconnected the gauges, replaced NSS switch, rewired 4 pin NSS plug that is tapped due to 0411PCM, and next is replacing that plug due to some potential corrosion. Any other ideas this could possibly be? Glad to be back on the Hoe wagon!
Bout time you're back!:D

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'M BAAAAACK!!!

Sorry for the hiatus ladies and gentlemen. Been a little crazy between getting married, buying a house, and taking over my practice!

The side hoe is finally home after a long overdue billet 4l80e build. Tracing down a wiring issue now that's causing fuse 20 to blow every time it's put into gear. Speedometer/tach and NSS switch are connected to this fuse. I've disconnected the gauges, replaced NSS switch, rewired 4 pin NSS plug that is tapped due to 0411PCM, and next is replacing that plug due to some potential corrosion. Any other ideas this could possibly be? Glad to be back on the Hoe wagon!
Welcome back!