Vortec 454/4L80e HD swapped 1999 Tahoe OBS

6.0 Carb Conversion or Stay EFI?

• Carb Conversion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
DAYUMMMM!! Did that once to a rear. Spun out in the snow, and 1 wheel hit the curb, pushed the axle into the ring gear and everything associated. Was holding on by a hair. Drove it for a yr before it finally exploded. Looked like a huge jigsaw puzzle. Mechanic, who used to race, said he's never seen anyone do that to a rear before! Lol, I was damn proud :D

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
DAYUMMMM!! Did that once to a rear. Spun out in the snow, and 1 wheel hit the curb, pushed the axle into the ring gear and everything associated. Was holding on by a hair. Drove it for a yr before it finally exploded. Looked like a huge jigsaw puzzle. Mechanic, who used to race, said he's never seen anyone do that to a rear before! Lol, I was damn proud :D
Yeah, that destruction is on an epic scale. [emoji15]

OP
OP
bigfootchiro

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hahaha that’s awesome! Gotta go big or go home!