Vortec 454/4L80e HD swapped 1999 Tahoe OBS

6.0 Carb Conversion or Stay EFI?

• Carb Conversion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to see the vids on your Denali. Hope you get that shifting problem figured out

ya me too...ive tried swinging everything related to the shift a mile one way and back the other. its weird, i can get it to shift absolutely brilliantly up to like 85% throttle position(hard to hit anything above that while watching log and drive) any more and it wants to cut out and buck and crap...so i've moved on to trying to limit the throttle opening to around there in 1st gear, got a few things i want to try out just not up for it tonight. changed/loaded/test drove for hours yesterday and ended up no better... needed a day off from it

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
ya me too...ive tried swinging everything related to the shift a mile one way and back the other. its weird, i can get it to shift absolutely brilliantly up to like 85% throttle position(hard to hit anything above that while watching log and drive) any more and it wants to cut out and buck and crap...so i've moved on to trying to limit the throttle opening to around there in 1st gear, got a few things i want to try out just not up for it tonight. changed/loaded/test drove for hours yesterday and ended up no better... needed a day off from it
469657bc6d619fe0cdafd85ce50a47bb.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts