Vinyl Graphic Concept for my 98 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moresnowdays

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do you think?
gV6MS1vl.jpg
This is concept photo for my Tahoe I've made into my project truck. It's the actual truck, I just Photoshoped on the stripes to see what it might look like. Curious what others' thoughts are...

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I like it. Did you try moving it back so the red isn't under the flare? Maybe line up a blue /silver with the seamstress the door /fender?

OP
OP
Moresnowdays

Moresnowdays

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like it. Did you try moving it back so the red isn't under the flare? Maybe line up a blue /silver with the seamstress the door /fender?

I did it that way at first, but decided on this for a couple reasons. One was the red line is in the trough of the body line just into the grey lower. To run the red the full length of that body line and bring it up causes it to go under the fender flare. Ending early bothered me for some reason. The main thing is that I like the look of running under the flare. To me it gives a dimensionality to it I like, kinda makes the flare pop out a bit visually.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice look!!!!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I did it that way at first, but decided on this for a couple reasons. One was the red line is in the trough of the body line just into the grey lower. To run the red the full length of that body line and bring it up causes it to go under the fender flare. Ending early bothered me for some reason. The main thing is that I like the look of running under the flare. To me it gives a dimensionality to it I like, kinda makes the flare pop out a bit visually.

I see it. Cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64

Latest posts