Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssmith11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if video in motion for the front main screen is possible for the 2021 Yukon Denali? Is there a 3rd party hack avialable that someone could point me to?

CruiseGuy24

Reaction score
Probably too soon to know. I would check with gm-navigation.com as they have done other models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brentj

Reaction score
please let us know if you find any answer! This is one of the limitations giving me pause on upgrading because we will lose that Great function for family trips

Does anyone know if video in motion for the front main screen is possible for the 2021 Yukon Denali? Is there a 3rd party hack avialable that someone could point me to?

EZ Money

Reaction score
Following here. I have a ‘19 Tahoe with the VIM from MVI. I also have a 2020 Silverado that needs the upgrade. They told me not yet but they are working on it.
Honestly I’d be happy with an HDMI integration or a true screen mirror for my iPhone.

OP
OP
S

ssmith11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
please let us know if you find any answer! This is one of the limitations giving me pause on upgrading because we will lose that Great function for family trips

I'll let you know what I find out.

EZ Money

Reaction score
MVI posted a note on their Facebook Page about having screen mirror ready to go in a couple of weeks...just a heads up.

brentj

Reaction score
I used MVI for my last vehicle. Had to replace a whole OEM module which made me nervous in case a future firmware update problem or anything, but it was fine.

Just found this company which sells smaller bypass devices but I don't know pros or cons of different approach.

No 2021 yet, but I got the following email after I inquired. If interested, consider emailing them to request this vehicle, and fill them in on their questions I couldn't answer since I don't have the vehicle yet!

Anyone have feedback on their bypasses from prior models?

email below:

NAViKS

2:13 PM (12 minutes ago)

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi, well we haven’t seen the vehicle so we gathering info. What can your car do or not do?

Does it play usb video in park? Does it have an HDMI input?

Best regards,
NAViKS
224 Kings Hwy 3rd Floor
Brooklyn, NY, 11223

Phone #: (718) 797-9414

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartman