Vid of The-Hoe vs colbalt SS + some

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was bored so i figured i would throw this together, this is raw footage of me racing a supercharged colbalt SS, then doing some doughnuts, and drifting a little. The cobalt made 210hp at the wheels, which is good considering they are only 205hp at the motor stock.

th_short.jpg

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you the same guy that jumped his hoe on youtube and had to rebuild it completely?

OP
OP
THE-HOE

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you the same guy that jumped his hoe on youtube and had to rebuild it completely?

um. Well i have jumped it many times a few years back when i was young and dumb. And yes when it was wrecked it had to have frame modifications done cause it snapped the frame cross member off. I wouldn't say I had to rebuild it completely. I have more money into transmissions for this thing then it cost for the whole front end getting redone and a paint job.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah! chevy tahoe memorial and Tahoe Reborne. Your a nut! But I did Love those videos. The way you drift that Tahoe, I'd be afraid to flip.

OP
OP
THE-HOE

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hell ya man..i have always loved your videos...

**** i need to get a cam in my 6.0..i can barely spin em with the 3k stall..

They certainly do help... at lest you still have a 6.0L im back to a 5.3 for now.

It does have a turbo helping it out tho. :peace:

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
noob question alert haha!

you ever consider a blackbear tune?

would it even work with your setup?

ALWAYS loved the videos, you are definitely an inspiration lol I get my hoe sideways any chance I can on wet pavement I just need to make some videos

was bustin some really nice drifts today

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They certainly do help... at lest you still have a 6.0L im back to a 5.3 for now.

It does have a turbo helping it out tho. :peace:

i was gonna say..i thought i heard a little whistle in there..once im outa college ill be throwin a tvs1900 on it hopefully

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

noob question alert haha!

you ever consider a blackbear tune?

would it even work with your setup?

ALWAYS loved the videos, you are definitely an inspiration lol I get my hoe sideways any chance I can on wet pavement I just need to make some videos

was bustin some really nice drifts today

and yes..he could do a blackbear tune, but im guessing he has some local tuner who did it for him..which is basically the same as a blackbear tune since they either use efi live or hp tuners to tune it for the cam, tubro etc..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteHorseBFD792

Latest posts