Vibration issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pat11784

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Drive a 2013 PPV. Still trying to figure out why my truck starts to shake at the wheel when i get around the 75-80mph mark. Wheels are brand new and not bent, tires are brand new, been road balanced a few times, truck had a negative camber when i went down from 24s to 22s. Got a new alignment and its still slightly negative. Truck is lowered as well. Should i look at replacing the tie rod ends, front upper and lower control arms?
The silverados have a well known driveshaft vibration issue at highway speeds, I haven't heard about it in Tahoe but it's worth a look.

balln2k11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kee. Go to Arrow Alignment. I wouldn’t waste anymore time and money assuming. I had similar issue and replaced all my suspension parts with little improvements. I even replaced all new tires twice in 4 months thinking I had bad tires.

For me, my steering rack bushings that hold in place were cracked causing the chatter.

B-Watt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did this get resolved? I'm experiencing the same thing at the same speeds in my 2012 PPV. I'm curious, could it possibly be from the Active Fuel Management System?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17