VHT Nightshades. Questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If done properly, it looks great. I sprayed the tails on my CTS and it looks like the lens were made that way.
Make sure the surface is clean. Then spray a couple light coats. Let it dry, wetsand with 1500 grit paper, clean, then spray another couple coats. Repeat the process until you get it to the shade you want, then wetsand again with 1500 then 2000 grit paper. Clean the lens, then hit it with a buffer and some polish. They turned out so good, my brother swore I replaced the lens instead of painting them until he watched me do the front parking lights.

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
yeah. do it right tho. lol. JK has it down i wish i knew what i was doing before hand. i fuckered up my tails. theyre dull as hell. idk how to make em shine like my fronts?

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
yeah. do it right tho. lol. JK has it down i wish i knew what i was doing before hand. i fuckered up my tails. theyre dull as hell. idk how to make em shine like my fronts?

can you thinner or sand them back down and start over with new coats? if they look good, but just dull the clear might need cleaned up and reshot and then compd and buffed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts