VHT Nightshades. Questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
I am thinking about picking up a can of this overpriced paint this weekend and was wondering who has used it. Also, how do you remove the taillights and do yuo spray the insides? Not the outsides correct? Can this paint be used on the headlights to?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i thought it was to be used on the inside of the lenses. could be wrong tho. ive never heard of this stuff being good, everyone said it was very like "blotchy".. like the spray pattern wasnt even and shit like that.. Usually people have body shops do em.. then they clear it also.. beats me..

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont bother with that stuff..go get some krylon fusion gloss black and krylon fusion clear...rough the lights up with a red scothbrite pad, then paint 2 layers of black, and 6-7 coats of clear..hold the can about 8" away from the lights and do the light the long way, making about 5 pases..i did mine yesterday..i could wetsand them, but for now they are fine

DSCN0823.jpg
DSCN0822.jpg
DSCN0824.jpg

brakes
DSCN0831.jpg

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
hey bigblack burban.. we all asked this and havnt heard anything back from ya. but we'd liked to see your truck in its own thread>... pictures!! yess

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
i used nightshades on my tails and head lights. pics in my profile. it worked fine. goes on the outside. whatever you do DO NOT sand or rough up your lights. clean em and spray. light coats. thats it.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to tint to my color of my truck! I'll pick up a can and experiment on my stock POS headlights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu