Very happy with my purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve never gone on a road trip vacation with 8 people in mine. Seems like lots of people here do though.

I got it wrong btw, the space behind 3rd row is 34 vs 39 ft.

https://www.autobytel.com/sport-uti...e-most-cargo-space-behind-the-3rd-row-133244/

And it makes a HUGE difference. Compare them side to side and anyone can tell. Also the Ford is curved out whereas the GM is straight across on the lip/gate. Make a huge difference when taking cargo back there. The Ford is “smaller” (less useful space) than the GM triplets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Ford is “smaller” (less useful space) than the GM triplets.

All vehicle manufacturers are required to use the same process for measuring/reporting on usable interior cargo space.

Only the LWB versions have more cargo room (5 cu ft).

Ford has lower load heights...and no stupid 4” lip

b60612e1bb4ff9f6478ca1a239196d94.jpg53e1990c0135b6a4b20f183fec9e8e19.jpg

Whenever I take livery to the airport it’s usually a suburban or Yukon XL. The space behind the third row is always impressive, especially compared to my short wheelbase. I just have no need for it because as I said I never have eight people in my car for long road trips.

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All vehicle manufacturers are required to use the same process for measuring/reporting on usable interior cargo space.

Only the LWB versions have more cargo room (5 cu ft).

Ford has lower load heights...and no stupid 4” lip

b60612e1bb4ff9f6478ca1a239196d94.jpg53e1990c0135b6a4b20f183fec9e8e19.jpg

Whenever I take livery to the airport it’s usually a suburban or Yukon XL. The space behind the third row is always impressive, especially compared to my short wheelbase. I just have no need for it because as I said I never have eight people in my car for long road trips.
I took the 4” lip out... nce flat rear floor now

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If that is so, they have not done so. Our GM trucks have way more usable space compared to the others. Some show had stacks of luggage and could not fit it all into the Ford copycats but the Suburban devoured it all with room leftover.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that is so, they have not done so. Our GM trucks have way more usable space compared to the others. Some show had stacks of luggage and could not fit it all into the Ford copycats but the Suburban devoured it all with room leftover.

Some show?!? Well then I’m convinced!

At the end of the day...Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Last edited:

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes and it’s always in the shop and I think is giving me cancer!!!

And the ecoboost engine sounds like a blender operated by a woman making a cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts