Vermont Summer Back Roads Tour

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
I'll keep posting events that I join or know of for you guys.

Come join us at the GMC4x4 Vermont Summer Back Roads Tour!!

The discussion for this event can be found at - http://www.gmc4x4.com/topic/1442-summer-back-roads-county-tour/

During this tour, we will explore US Forest Service Class III roads throughout Vermont, with opportunities to take Class IV for those that are interested. During this tour you would have ample opportunity to experience the beautiful landscape that is Vermont, take photos and explore the area. We will also stop for lunch at either a local Vermont eatery or we can pack in.

For communication I ask that everyone have a handheld FRS radio set to channel 1, but it is not required.

Starting coordinates are 43.27.211 & 72 48.355. The meeting area is a parking lot off the side of route 103 across from the turnpike road in Mount Holly, Vermont. Lets plan on meeting @ 10am on Saturday August 3rd.

Update: we will be stopping at a local brewery for lunch and a few watering holes for folks to jump in and cool off.

Alexander

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. In it something is also to me it seems it is very good thought. Completely with you I will agree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos