Vararam Tri-Power Install and Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ keep in mind that is for the 6.2L (which you have), but others may not catch that. Also the gear ratio was not ideal for estimating hp so just look at relative gains, and his A/F was really low to start out with.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
How are these intakes on stock untuned trucks? Looking to purchase it, but not ready for tune yet....

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
still love it

Any maintenance issues as of now?

After reading a few reviews, everyone loves it but some say the whole front filter assembly sags down a bit where it hangs on the MAF housing tube as its the only point it actually gets bolted to...is this true?

Djay762

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or MJEngineering Spamming every thread with his tuning crap.

topsecret

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this is a old thread but wanted to know if anybody has use this ram intake on a 6.2l caddy meaning when you go on there website they don't state 6.2 motor only 6.0 for caddy's any little bit of I if will help having purchase one for this reason

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't bother with ram air.

Sent from a jelly bean.

Bringing this back from the abyss. It worked for me. My mpg went from 13.8 to 14.7. long term fuel trims still within great range. More power and less throttle input. Ram air works for this truck and my trans am.

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to log a 0-130 mph run, then install the tripower and do another 0-130 mph run and compare the two runs data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518