Vanquish LED 80W Philips Fog Lights 9000 LMS BEFORE/AFTER PHOTOS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FJ40LandCruiser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was pretty skeptical of how much of a difference these would make in lighting. Put them on my 2016 LTZ tonight. Straight forward, one beer job. I pulled back the fender liner, 3 7mm, 3 10mm and one push pin and actually found that gaining access via the fender well was much easier than from below. I was actually mainly looking to get away from the yellow fog light look that contrasted with the HIDs. I am really impressed with the lighting they put out. I felt like stock was just ok, these fill out the rest of the spectrum. One shot before/after on car, the other driving down the street, fog lights off, and then on. I believe the photos speak for themselves. Really happy so far. The only question is will they last? Time will tell.....IMG_1837.JPG IMG_1838.JPG

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was pretty skeptical of how much of a difference these would make in lighting. Put them on my 2016 LTZ tonight. Straight forward, one beer job. I pulled back the fender liner, 3 7mm, 3 10mm and one push pin and actually found that gaining access via the fender well was much easier than from below. I was actually mainly looking to get away from the yellow fog light look that contrasted with the HIDs. I am really impressed with the lighting they put out. I felt like stock was just ok, these fill out the rest of the spectrum. One shot before/after on car, the other driving down the street, fog lights off, and then on. I believe the photos speak for themselves. Really happy so far. The only question is will they last? Time will tell.....View attachment 76816 View attachment 76817
Are those lights from vanquishauto?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was pretty skeptical of how much of a difference these would make in lighting. Put them on my 2016 LTZ tonight. Straight forward, one beer job. I pulled back the fender liner, 3 7mm, 3 10mm and one push pin and actually found that gaining access via the fender well was much easier than from below. I was actually mainly looking to get away from the yellow fog light look that contrasted with the HIDs. I am really impressed with the lighting they put out. I felt like stock was just ok, these fill out the rest of the spectrum. One shot before/after on car, the other driving down the street, fog lights off, and then on. I believe the photos speak for themselves. Really happy so far. The only question is will they last? Time will tell.....View attachment 76816 View attachment 76817
How are they holding up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep