Vacation 18!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2muchspl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Add me to the GMT900 road trip fan club, weve done the Chicago to Disney World trip 2x, once in my DTS and the other in my 09' Escalade (me,wife & 2 kids both times) and the Escy wins. Both vehicles had full entertainment onboard with DTS having PS3 and Wii U in the escalade w/ 17" & 22" flipdown screens respectfully...and it was no contest. We drove all 1600 mi. straight through and kids seemed much more relaxed in the truck.

NortheastRig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just started summer by visiting my brother in Chicago. Purchased my used 2011 GMC Yukon with 154,000 miles earlier in the year! I bought the truck because of all the room it provides for my 2 little ones! The ride and comfort was everything I thought it would be! So happy with this vehicle! Anyone else planning to take the family anywhere in their Yukon’s this summer? If so, where? And how long of a trip? We drove 534 miles from Pittsburgh! And gotta say, got awesome gas mileage. 20+ to the gallon! Only took a tank and a half! Would love to hear where everyone is going this summer in their trucks!

Did you use premium or regular unleaded

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63