Useless Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'll be monkey's uncle! Just found this scrap of paper while cleaning off my desk and you know what? I put the rear drag reduction clips on wrong! I put them on so they stuck out of the caliper and they touched the wheel so we cut them off, being too tired and late in the day and impatient to inspect my mistake further! Well, now I gotta get me another set! I also realized that we only torqued the rear caliper brackets to 78 foot pounds and not 122.

Brakes - Rear Drag Reduction Clips.jpg

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Third time with the truck on Daytona Beach! This time our two youngest daughters enjoyed driving my wife and I up and down the beach admiring all of the overweight people in their tiny bathing suits (NOT!) and look at all the cool cars and trucks including a custom Jeep Wagoneer that said, "It's not for sale, go build your own"! The splash guards worked great! The only sand that got onto the running boards came from us switching seats and not from being kicked up by the KO2s.

IMG_5404.jpg IMG_5407.jpg

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Third time with the truck on Daytona Beach! This time our two youngest daughters enjoyed driving my wife and I up and down the beach admiring all of the overweight people in their tiny bathing suits (NOT!) and look at all the cool cars and trucks including a custom Jeep Wagoneer that said, "It's not for sale, go build your own"! The splash guards worked great! The only sand that got onto the running boards came from us switching seats and not from being kicked up by the KO2s.

View attachment 254677 View attachment 254678
what size tires are those James?

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much to report, no projects till fall, after it cools off.

Started our 2nd tank of E85 in a while. First one was at 59% alcohol content and delivered 12 MPG in mixed driving, par for the course. This truck has always run better on E85 than gasoline, can meet or exceed E85 MPG ratings but never gets close with Gas! LOL

Still under 2 bucks a gallon and while the mix is less expensive per mile, we like the horsepower and the stuff cleans the injectors and fuel system and since we're not doing any long runs, don't need the range.

Our youngest daughter has her learner's permit and drove the truck for the first time the other day, had her drive me down to Grandma's for a visit, about 60 miles or so of city and highway and some tricky lane changes and merges, she did great. My Dad sat in the back while we went to pick up dinner at Olive Garden and broke the seat and didn't tell me! Thanks Dad! LOL He might not have known, he can be pretty aloof about such things. Let's see, that'll be the fourth inner finish panel for that seat, my oldest daughter broke two of them, an Uber passenger took one out and now my father! Should I buy a couple extra and put them on the shelf?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Started our 2nd tank of E85 in a while. First one was at 59% alcohol content and delivered 12 MPG in mixed driving, par for the course. This truck has always run better on E85 than gasoline, can meet or exceed E85 MPG ratings but never gets close with Gas! LOL

Still under 2 bucks a gallon and while the mix is less expensive per mile, we like the horsepower and the stuff cleans the injectors and fuel system and since we're not doing any long runs, don't need the range.

Our youngest daughter has her learner's permit and drove the truck for the first time the other day, had her drive me down to Grandma's for a visit, about 60 miles or so of city and highway and some tricky lane changes and merges, she did great. My Dad sat in the back while we went to pick up dinner at Olive Garden and broke the seat and didn't tell me! Thanks Dad! LOL He might not have known, he can be pretty aloof about such things. Let's see, that'll be the fourth inner finish panel for that seat, my oldest daughter broke two of them, an Uber passenger took one out and now my father! Should I buy a couple extra and put them on the shelf?
I think I would!

Reaction score

What part is it that keeps breaking?

Oh, and last time I got E85 it was $1.64/gal here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14