USB ports not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rpearlberg

Reaction score
Just noticed this weekend that the USB-C ports in the 2nd and 3rd row aren’t working (didn’t check the front yet). Has this happened to anyone else?

LDJ87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just noticed this weekend that the USB-C ports in the 2nd and 3rd row aren’t working (didn’t check the front yet). Has this happened to anyone else?
Did you figure it out? Mine work on and off. Very frustrating.

OP
OP
R

rpearlberg

Reaction score
Did you figure it out? Mine work on and off. Very frustrating.
I took it to the dealer last week and they determined it's a fuse box (or fuse block) issue so they had to order a new part, which they say is backordered.

OP
OP
R

rpearlberg

Reaction score
They replaced the fuse block or whatever it was and that still didn't fix the issue. They had it for two days and no solution yet.

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it’s a dumb question, does the power outlet button control the usb ports too? The one to the left of the steering wheel. I’ve honestly never tried my usb ports (woo CarPlay and wireless charging) but I know the AC power needs that button turned on to work.

4D3D3DE9-AEBF-4835-9A8B-62667E5E4AA4.jpeg

OP
OP
R

rpearlberg

Reaction score
Back at the dealership today for the 3rd time. First time was to diagnose the issue and order a part. Second time was to replace the part, which didn't fix the problem. Today it's there to have the shop foreman take a look at it and see if they can figure out the issue with the rear USB ports.

Kippy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Back at the dealership today for the 3rd time. First time was to diagnose the issue and order a part. Second time was to replace the part, which didn't fix the problem. Today it's there to have the shop foreman take a look at it and see if they can figure out the issue with the rear USB ports.
Did you ever get this problem resolved?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holzl88