USB charger replacement for cigarette lighter oulet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ron, since you have a 2010+ you can plug the other end of that micro USB connector directly into the back of your radio/nav.
Wait a min... I have a 2011 PPV. You mean to tell me my stock radio has this port in the back? I thought it was only for the premium systems?

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait a min... I have a 2011 PPV. You mean to tell me my stock radio has this port in the back? I thought it was only for the premium systems?

I upgraded the radio to a GM OEM NAV/Radio, and it has a port in the back. (It came out of a 2013 Yukon)

The 'basic' radio I took out of my 2013 doesn't seem to have one, maybe the newer ones do I dunno. I drive a 2018 Suburban SSV so now and then, it has USB ports, and a standard looking radio, but they probably won't let me take the radio out to see *lol*

Ron

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I upgraded the radio to a GM OEM NAV/Radio, and it has a port in the back. (It came out of a 2013 Yukon)

The 'basic' radio I took out of my 2013 doesn't seem to have one, maybe the newer ones do I dunno. I drive a 2018 Suburban SSV so now and then, it has USB ports, and a standard looking radio, but they probably won't let me take the radio out to see *lol*

Ron

Oh that's right, I forgot you had upgraded. Never mind

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
Cool. But now that I know they have ones that show the volts going to the outlet. I'm kinda looking at those now.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What really matters is the 5v going to your USB devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts