URGENT need of HELP : LCA line up with Shock Ears

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The_Burban

The_Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrapped up. Save for another day.

You can see a gap between the upper insulator and the too cap. That is because the fools did not even take notice there is a pocket for each stud head to sit in. It is clear as day. So if they would have put round peg in round hole there is only ONE way it would have worked.

It's why I do my own brakes and other jobs. It doesn't pay me well enough to do it but I cannot put my family's vehicles to the "pros". I have never found a reliable mechanic.

Trans mount replaced. New sway links. New headlight assembly with hikari LED highs and lows.

Suspension will go on another day. Couldn't have been a simpler job. Five bolts. Take out old. Put in new. Five bolts again. Done.

OP
OP
The_Burban

The_Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a 7200 Branick for sale, very locally.

Guy offered to fix them for me. If the price is right.. I may just buy the darn thing.

OP
OP
The_Burban

The_Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe a new side gig of setting up struts for folks?

I am already out $105 for a Bilstein 5100 and $40 for the GM Tech to do it on the side.

I need a way for this venture to pay for itself... and the next mods in mind.

OP
OP
The_Burban

The_Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well.. strike... six?

IMG_20190827_200743.jpg

Beautifully lined up ..at the top.

The bottom though.. rotated 90*. So close...

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth... But I'm going to ask the guy .. who did it free of charge, good was of his heart... If he will fix them.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well.. strike... six?

View attachment 229475

Beautifully lined up ..at the top.

The bottom though.. rotated 90*. So close...

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth... But I'm going to ask the guy .. who did it free of charge, good was of his heart... If he will fix them.

Man, you can’t catch a break in what should be a quick easy swap! I feel for you man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2