Upper a arms on lowered TAHOE!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying the ac delco professional series they had better reviews than the moog

So you're gonna get the Belltech bushings installed in those arms?

I recently replaced all of my suspension when I lowered it and went with ACDelco Professional since I scored a hell of a deal on the arms. After comparing and tracing the numbers, letters and symbols on the box labels and stamped on the arms themselves, I found that they were Moog arms. Members of this forum or it may have been another GM truck/SUV forum reported the same findings with the ball joints themselves and with the arm assemblies. ACDelco Original is the line of parts from the factory and dealerships. Although, this may not directly apply to the GMT800 parts.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I do not think I will need the offset bushings It aligned fine before so I just went back with stock arms. I thought I may go lower but I'm pretty low I think I'm just gonna lower the back a little more. Yes I got both uppers for 120.

jasonc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
if you get a bushing DO NOT by Moog there junk by ac delco you will thank me later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons