Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL....I did years ago, but it was mostly people complaining about transmission failures. Unfortunately, I was one of them.

dont bother joining a honda forum i dont think one exists that isn't flooded by idiots and leave it oem guys or just your general elitist morons or any combination of the 3.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
dont bother joining a honda forum i dont think one exists that isn't flooded by idiots and leave it oem guys or just your general elitist morons or any combination of the 3.
Yep! I have a 2018 Accord and the forums are terrible. Nothing but idiots who think it’s a race car, don’t bother to read the manual, and argue stupid things. Almost worthless. This forum is awesome, actually organized and people know what they’re doing.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep! I have a 2018 Accord and the forums are terrible. Nothing but idiots who think it’s a race car, don’t bother to read the manual, and argue stupid things. Almost worthless. This forum is awesome, actually organized and people know what they’re doing.
lol all buying the 4 cyl accord 13-17 thinking they are fast. like you guys are aware there's a v6 version available that has almost 100hp more? like 180 vs 278 so mine is pretty quick and there's alot of parts available but its so expensive for those cars. i just leave my accord alone it gets great mpg for a v6 and 4 doors so its great with the kids. the rest of them you have to do so much to make them quick. nice for someone who likes to tinker all the time but there's no community support. have to figure everything out on your own .

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol all buying the 4 cyl accord 13-17 thinking they are fast. like you guys are aware there's a v6 version available that has almost 100hp more? like 180 vs 278 so mine is pretty quick and there's alot of parts available but its so expensive for those cars. i just leave my accord alone it gets great mpg for a v6 and 4 doors so its great with the kids. the rest of them you have to do so much to make them quick. nice for someone who likes to tinker all the time but there's no community support. have to figure everything out on your own .

My ex-wife bought a new '09 Accord coupe V6/6-speed manual. That was a fun car even though it was WWD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckeyeglazier