[Update 04/07] 2006 Yukon Denali Winter Beater [SOLD]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
since I haven't had audio in forever, I finally threw a little system together

2 FU Audio 10s ($50 each retail)
Audiopipe APMI 2k
Audiopipe 4095
SSA Tweeters
SSA 6.5s in doors

I decided to mount the amps where I did, because I usually put them under the 2nd row, but then they will not fold down flat

which basically means that with amps under there, folding the seats is useless, because it ends up at like a 30 degree angle

now I can fold my seats down all the way, and just unplug the subs and move them to the front passenger seat, if I need to use all of my vehicle's space

Last edited:

alowerlevel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did not. I've never tried fabrication before.

I have a buddy named Correy Fanson out of Detroit area who built them. He also did this set for my Grand Prix:

Gotcha, me either but I'm debating trying to do something similar this year.

Also what did you do to secure the box to the floor? Im building a similar box (deep & skinny) for my Fi Q 15" in place of 1 of the 3rd row seats.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, me either but I'm debating trying to do something similar this year.

Also what did you do to secure the box to the floor? Im building a similar box (deep & skinny) for my Fi Q 15" in place of 1 of the 3rd row seats.

right now I don't have anything securing them lol. I just drive semi-easy, but I'm going to need to do something cus I'm gonna try different subs, inverted soon.

in the past, I made a 40" x 49" piece of wood floor and then just used L brackets to screw the box into it:

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
right now I don't have anything securing them lol. I just drive semi-easy, but I'm going to need to do something cus I'm gonna try different subs, inverted soon.

in the past, I made a 40" x 49" piece of wood floor and then just used L brackets to screw the box into it:

View attachment 219388
Mine is is tied down with a ratchet straps to the mounting brackets for the 3rd row. Might wanna do the same, some evasive moves and you might do some damage

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts