Upcoming used parts 2005 Z71-Closed sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Can't. Had a few hits here locally but I was putting them off till I felt enough time had passed here just for even a contact from someone about these parts. No biggee. I know I will sell most of them. Those axles are a hot commodity. The locals will give up if I make them wait any longer to have a crack at them. It's the old saying, "Sheet or get off the pot"!

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, selling is always first come, first served. What I'm saying is you don't have to "shut it down" in order to sell elsewhere. Like I said, first come, first served. If you shut it down here, you may miss a sale here on something that has not yet sold. Food for thought.....

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's interesting about the front axles being the hot commodity. The last time I checked new/replacement axle cost at the local F.L.A.P.S., a new axle assy was under $50.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That's the cheap axles and even my used pristine boots axles are of better quality, IMO.

I have set up the local used parts post as make one price offer that is reasonable or pick and choose but price will be higher for individual parts. I really only had, before I even posted the 25 pics, one inquiry from one member about the fuel pump and he wanted flex fuel pump and mine is gas. He said he may still want the fuel pump anyway and would look at pics and let me know. Never heard back. No biggee. Things come up in life and it is what it is. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972