unloading my hybrid SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
should i unload my hybrid SUV ? found someone that will pay the amount i bought it for 2 years ago.... it has 106k and the said they would pay 14.5k for it...(including the parts/maintenance.. i bought/replaced/did for it....)

should i get rid of it? i know it's going to become an expensive liability sooner or later

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In our current market, can you replace it with something you want and break even or come out ahead?

I was offered almost double for what I paid for my Esky. After researching for a few minutes, I realized that I could not replace it, with something I wanted, that was equal to, or better than what I had.

I wanted a Hybrid, but they either have a lot of miles, or are stupid priced.

mb1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dump it, if the battery dies you’re looking at a few thousand to replace.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
should i unload my hybrid SUV ? found someone that will pay the amount i bought it for 2 years ago.... it has 106k and the said they would pay 14.5k for it...(including the parts/maintenance.. i bought/replaced/did for it....)

should i get rid of it? i know it's going to become an expensive liability sooner or later
Yes Brent, take the deal! then go after something simpler, like that XFE you originally wanted.

Did you know that they made XFEs in 2010 with heated and cooled seats and size blind zone alert in the SLT (GMC) and LT (Chevy) trim levels?

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2008 to 2012 i think Yeah I going to HYBRID Aero mod it too I like that it's a FFV too so i can get some at the Flex fuel station it's like 3.39 at the local station
most likely I'd get another tahoe i'm not a big fan of having to pay for magnetic shocks...

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sold my 2019 Denali truck for 9k more than I gave for it in 2019. This used truck market is on crack or something right now LOL. Pretty sure I could come out way ahead on the 09 hybrid too but I kind of like driving the old thing. I just put a set of Michelin Defenders on the ** a couple of weeks back (Nitto grapplers had over 55k on them and were riding rough) and she is driving sweet right now plus the mpg went up from 18.7 to 21.4 so now I will probably keep driving...... anyway good luck on your new ride Brent I hope it works out well for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts