Understanding Nitrous Oxide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle_XL

Reaction score
Are there many people running spray through their 5.3s out there? I've got a spare wet kit sitting in the garage!:naughty:

chunney

Reaction score
Yes.... WTF Indeed!!!

those movies would have been great if they were rated R and had some boobs, blood, and F-bombs...

I cant wait for fast and furious: Tahoe nights

Hey man, at least there was one f-bomb in the last movie. Literally.

mb_chassis_build_1973_chevrolet_camaro_project_car.jpg

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Are there many people running spray through their 5.3s out there? I've got a spare wet kit sitting in the garage!:naughty:
There was a guy over at pt.net running approx 225hp shot through his stock 5.3, went through a crapload of bottles and never broke anything.

Eagle_XL

Reaction score
There was a guy over at pt.net running approx 225hp shot through his stock 5.3, went through a crapload of bottles and never broke anything.

I can see that. I've ran a 150 shot on a bone stock LS1 motor for 2 years w/no issues myself. I was curious if the other supporting systems in the trucks were up to the task like the f-body was! :cheers:

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Of course you need to retune the PCM to adjust timing at the very least, as well as running colder plugs. I just wanted to throw that out there for any future readers! :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe