TYF Infant here, looking for fun ideas to add to my 06 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Mezzo

Mezzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like you dig the blacked look. Maybe get some black vinyl wrap material and black out your bumpers. Also remove the badge on the rear hatch.
I've been wanting to ****** it out,but I also like the white decals since they pop on the windows,I've considered replacing the badge on the back with the GMT900 style suburban badge,but am unsure if the chrome letters would look good.

OP
OP
Mezzo

Mezzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's only ever one primary question in posts like this. What kind of money are you looking to spend on making it "stand out more"?
Really it depends on the parts,would like to level it out and get more aggressive tires on it,but that's more far along at the end of the build since that's the more costly thing on the to do list

OP
OP
Mezzo

Mezzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
howdy & your burb looks good

maybe wrap the chrome on your bumpers?

i'd look at some flash looking rims, to help set it apart ;)
either keep same size or go up to 20's

def. needz more stickers on interior :D

& w/ that front plate... maybe a wet bar in back :anitoof:
Me and my mates tried to vinyl wrap the bumpers but it turned out less than desirable,I sort of just set my sites on buying some Z71 off style bumpers amazon to aid the issue,and never been to bug on big rims,always liked this style since I was a younger lad.