TYF Decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukondenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry but im not feeling that decal. I wouldnt put it on my truck. But your very creative well gl sir.

Last edited:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would get it okayed with shaggy before you print or sell these

OP
OP
Hondro

Hondro

Reaction score
Im not selling it. Im down to get it approved. I would just make it black without the colors. Thanks for the feedback too!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to discourage it's just that this has been discussed by a few moderators and shaggy already and no decision has been made. I would hate to see you get banned or worse for using tyf without permission.

OP
OP
Hondro

Hondro

Reaction score
Definitely dude. Not tryna get banned. I love it here. I would wanna get it approveded. I wont print it until it is. How do I contact him

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PM I suppose. It may take him awhile to get back to you though because he owns several forums.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Wasup bro good job. I would make decals but my damn computer is dead. I have some sweet ideas but no computer and no Photoshop:( I like it but you need to get it black and online in red. No what I mean?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh