turn a country boy on (my reply to Siproths thread)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score

my 83 year old granny drives harder than you do. lol I find it funny that she gets more speeding tickets than I do. IT was soooooo funny About 6 months ago I was riding with her and we were going to some doctor appointment, We took her car (sts-v btw, she does not have it any more though) so were doing about 85 the cops see us pull us over, AND THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WAS PRICELESS I WISH I COULD HAVE TAKEN A PIC!!!, he was like WTF your old and you driving like an ass. OMG HAHAHAHA then tried to act cool like license and registration etc, but you could tell he was stunned. He let her go with a warning.

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Man, I really toned my driving down a lot.

Ever since that one day in Jully 2005. I was racing a Mazda Miata with my Crown Vic.
We were all but neck and neck for a good stretch of road.
He'd pull further than me, I would then pull up to and pull him.
We both seemed to have a lot of pedal left.
This went on for over a mile.
We're both bouncing off the rev and speed limiters.
Trees are becoming blurry.
Palms are sweating.
Wondering which one was gonna win.
It was then it happened.
Out from no where, this kid, about 9years in age, decides to run into the street after something.
We both slam on our brakes.
TIres are screeching. Tire smoke is billowing.
It was hard to tell which one of us hit the kid.
We both came to a stop.
Blood splatter everywhere.
Matter that appeared to be from his brains, stuffed and crammed in each of our grilles.
We got out of our cars, each one shaking with adrenaline, fear, and God knows what else.
We look at each other then look at whats left of the kid and realized I was ahead of him when we stopped.
I won!!!

S
u
c
k
a
!
!
!

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
^^^ That was not funny. lol. But I dont race in neighborhood. Plus I only drive like I do when im with other cars. Where if a kid is running out on the street. He is screwed whether its me or anybody else. Where I did this last night was a good 15 min away from civiliation, No houses, Just an Air field. Where the only person in danger was me if I decided to 180 lol.

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Yea, but thing is, how often you gonna use it. It almost seems like a waste of time and money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy