Turbo Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol third gear all the way to 140mph. I've never really been a HP # chaser so I'm pleased with it for now until the next round of mods.
You probably have another 100whp left with enough fuel and a wastegate spring change and a trans to hold it lol. Sounds good..I hate I just went to the ON3 website..twins seem very doable now...uuggh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ibfreeman88

ibfreeman88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's never enough!:driver:

Exactly that's why I stopped on wastegate spring lol. If I had a set of dual valve springs in it and non DOD lifters I may have installed the boost controller and have given 10 or 11lbs a try. But I plan to enjoy it attend a few car shows and cruises not push it to its limits.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Exactly that's why I stopped on wastegate spring lol. If I had a set of dual valve springs in it and non DOD lifters I may have installed the boost controller and have given 10 or 11lbs a try. But I plan to enjoy it attend a few car shows and cruises not push it to its limits.
Sure, you say that know, but once that bug hits you, you're done! Be prepared.:D

OP
OP
ibfreeman88

ibfreeman88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure, you say that know, but once that bug hits you, you're done! Be prepared.:D

Ehh I've been there done that. When I was younger yes but as a homeowner and this being a 6k lb vehicle I don't really get the itch. Previous to this I had a 600hp regular cab superduty and before that a 1000cc streetbike I raced. This is just filling the void and giving me plenty of space in the process.

Bucky1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the low rpm response? Cruising tip in for instance? Is the low rpm torque improved?
What do you think it would be like for towing?

OP
OP
ibfreeman88

ibfreeman88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the low rpm response? Cruising tip in for instance? Is the low rpm torque improved?
What do you think it would be like for towing?

I haven't really driven it all that much lately to tell you that. It's been raining for what seems like a month now. I'm scheduled to get the driveability finished up Saturday or Sunday and then I should be able to tell you. It's really the most important and essential part that is really overlooked until you don't have it. All the stop light to stop light and the cruising at 30-35. I'd rather it be boosted and drive like factory than make 500hp and it drive like crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holzl88