turbo tahoe dyno pulls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE-HOE

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new trans feels really good, it is completely stock with 130,*** k on it and handles the shifts fine. (which is more than i can say for the built 60e i had) I have a shift kit that I will be putting in in about a week to help it remain strong and reliable. Hopefully I will have some go-pro race footage soon.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 80e makes that big of a difference, eh?

OP
OP
THE-HOE

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah. I wish I would have done this swap years ago instead of messing around with the three 4l60s that I broke.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: may have to do that in the future if I ever start having issues with my tranny which I'm sure I will at some point :)

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speechless...sounds so mean!

Glad you are up and running!

LOOK FOWARD to seeing your videos! My favorite VIDEO of all time is you whippen around those turns in the HOE...she is just gorgeous and I ADMIRE YOUR WORK!

What is your automotive knowledge history...straight grease monkey or you got some skoolin in ya?

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@falcon I know this question has been asked an I missed out but who is that in your avatar

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's a bad ass hoe man... was it a lot of fab work for the turbo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288