turbo tahoe dyno pulls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my first pull couple pulls with the turbo. It is at 8lb of boost through a 2wd 4l80e. My hp at the wheels was 450 and the tq was 458. All these pulls are in 2nd gear and I was told that if it was in 3rd I would be around 470 rwhp.

Lastly, not making excuses, this is on a mustang dyno which reads 10 to 12 percent lower than your typical dynojet dynos. :banghead: Im a little upset with these numbers, but figuring in all the other factors I guess its pretty good. I will be getting this thing up to 10lb boost and getting it on a dynojet soon to see if I can hit 500rwhp just for fun.

[yt]GZaANozJHAA[/yt]

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what are your track times??

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested to see what it does down the track. Those are pretty decent numbers considering the vehicle. :waytogo: I'm sure you surprise some people with it from time to time :D

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet that FREAKS out people when you walk off of and leave them standing there...sounds good man!

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
love it. Even when on deceleration it sounds mean

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, glad you got it running again. Hows the new trans? Cant wait to see some of your new vids again..