Turbo diesel for the Denali!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea when the order banks will open for the Diesel configuration?

Big Bad Allis

Reaction score
Does anyone know when dealers can start ordering Tahoes and Denali's with the 3L Duramax? Know they stated late availability. Read an old artilce that stated possibly will be available around November. When on the Cadillac site, the diesel is available on the build & price.

carlsonsteve

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My dealer told me the diesels will start hitting his lot in 2 to 4 months. That means we should be able to order one within a month according to him.

I drove a 1500 sierra with the 3.0 liter. It was quiet but too noisy for a denali or escalade even. Will it be the same engine as in the Sierra or does anybody know if it will be modified for noise and or power in the SUV's?

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when dealers can start ordering Tahoes and Denali's with the 3L Duramax? Know they stated late availability. Read an old artilce that stated possibly will be available around November. When on the Cadillac site, the diesel is available on the build & price.

A big question also, is if Chev/GMC will upcharge for the LM2.. It is a no charge option on Escalade....

Big Bad Allis

Reaction score
From GM rep. They are hoping to open up orders for the 3.0L Duramax around Oct 1st. I hoping the air suspension will be available by then too since the were both listed at late availability options.

LDMoore

Reaction score
A big question also, is if Chev/GMC will upcharge for the LM2.. It is a no charge option on Escalade....
It will probably be like the pickups where it'll be the same price as upgrading to the 6.2. The Escalades are standard with the 6.2 so the diesel being a no charge option makes sense

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is the
It will probably be like the pickups where it'll be the same price as upgrading to the 6.2. The Escalades are standard with the 6.2 so the diesel being a no charge option makes sense

So is the Yukon Denali, 6.2 only engine choice.... But they still could charge for it, where Escalade doesn't. A minor swaying factor.....

LDMoore

Reaction score
So is the

So is the Yukon Denali, 6.2 only engine choice.... But they still could charge for it, where Escalade doesn't. A minor swaying factor.....
Yes the Denali only comes with the 6.2. But there's no upcharge for it since its included in the Denali package

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345