Tuner vs. Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fedexjetmx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ask around on the BBand see if anyone in your area has a Efi Live V2, and they will usually help upload a tune for you, that way all you will have to pay for is a tune Lic $125 and what ever Black Bear charges for their tune.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2001 Tahoe 5.3, I am not very familiar with the Chevy "LS" tuning. I have to get my truck tuned soon to get me electric fans to work properly. If I am going to spend money on a tune or tuner Id like to get my best bang for my buck. For example on my mustang I used a sct tunner and I was able to use it and get my car tuned through that program when ever need be and I had a few tunes saved, also had all kinds of adjustments and stuff I was able to use on the hand held if need be. Is there something like that I can get for the Tahoe so I can continue to tune as need be or have it tuned when i add stuff to the truck. Plan on boosting it soon but just trying to get a good idea of the best tune.View attachment 220737

View attachment 220736
We would be happy to help with tuning. The AutoCal will allow us to see your vehicle data and provide custom tune files via email. If you add any modifications later, we will up date the tunes for free as long as you own the vehicle. Also we enable electric fan control by default on all tunes we complete.

If you haven't already you can call 1-877-809-4070 or email us [email protected], if you have any questions.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ask around on the BBand see if anyone in your area has a Efi Live V2, and they will usually help upload a tune for you, that way all you will have to pay for is a tune Lic $125 and what ever Black Bear charges for their tune.
If someone already has a V2, the tune from us would be $300 if they already have a license, or $400 for the tune and a license.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011