triple alt bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pimpdout98gt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
anyone install triple alternators on a 2005 GMC Yukon Denali? Need to know if they’ll fit? I know I’ll possibly have to move the pcm, but what about the abs pump? Will I have to move it too?

fasteddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG.....Serious power
If your power goes out at the house, you can just hook it up to the Tahoe...LOL

tRidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG.....Serious power
If your power goes out at the house, you can just hook it up to the Tahoe...LOL

Yup, made that joke with my electrician when he was wiring up a new breaker panel and putting in a switch for the generator.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, made that joke with my electrician when he was wiring up a new breaker panel and putting in a switch for the generator.
What's the advantage of multiple Alternators vs.a bigger alternator?

tRidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the advantage of multiple Alternators vs.a bigger alternator?

Going to 300A or maybe 350A is all that's realistic in my experience.

When I originally put my triple in I had 685 amps.

At the moment I have a stock 145A and a custom 300A Ohio Generator, with a single dummy that isn't hooked up, just as a placeholder. In my 370Z I've got a single 300A.

I've debated about adding another 300A in my Hoe, but I don't really need it, I really need more batts (just 2 right now) and I don't actually USE the amplifier power I have now. I'm all about overbuilding for my needs, honestly.