Transmission Solenoid Valve 24272278

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fortnox

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All,
I was hoping someone can help me out here. I was changing the fluid in my transmission and accidentally broke this solenoid valve. The part number is 24272278 but is on national back order and there is no ETA on when the part will be available. Does anyone have one I can buy, or know where I can get one. Is there another part number that works for this?
Thank you!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
I was hoping someone can help me out here. I was changing the fluid in my transmission and accidentally broke this solenoid valve. The part number is 24272278 but is on national back order and there is no ETA on when the part will be available. Does anyone have one I can buy, or know where I can get one. Is there another part number that works for this?
Thank you!
not sure you are posting in the correct section, what year/make/model is your vehicle?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's shown on a variety of websites, some say special order, one say's discontinued, you might have to do some google and phone calls to see who might have it, or try a scrap yard that deals in late model and might have a busted trans laying around.

DustyBottoms

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Were you able to find a resolution to your problem?
I'm currently in the same spot. Please let me know if you were able to find the solenoid, THANKS!!
My only solution I've found so far was $800-1300 valve body replacement from the dealer, which may be on backorder.
Or a new Dorman TEHCM from Transtar, estimated @ $600-700 + reprogramm

shadowperk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Were you able to find a resolution to your problem?
I'm currently in the same spot. Please let me know if you were able to find the solenoid, THANKS!!
My only solution I've found so far was $800-1300 valve body replacement from the dealer, which may be on backorder.
Or a new Dorman TEHCM from Transtar, estimated @ $600-700 + reprogramm
Same here! Did anyone find a solution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9