Transmission question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
seems it doesn't show up on the default mobile site. had to load as desktop to find it.

subscribed as well. I know zero about automatic trannys. in my world we don't even try to have them rebuilt anymore. shops are all horrible. local places we've tried were a waste of our time and money, we only install new one then never have a problem again.

will be nice to watch some videos.
Think I was on my desktop when I created the video links my sig so perhaps there’s some translation issues between mobile and desktop. Once you’re subbed, you should be able to consume the content on either and have it presented correctly on your device. Lmk if you have any issues and I’ll send you some other links.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think I was on my desktop when I created the video links my sig so perhaps there’s some translation issues between mobile and desktop. Once you’re subbed, you should be able to consume the content on either and have it presented correctly on your device. Lmk if you have any issues and I’ll send you some other links.

oh no, I think you're links in YouTube are fine. just this site doesn't show signatures by default. so I hadn't seen it. since I'm kinda never in front of a actual computer anymore lol.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh no, I think you're links in YouTube are fine. just this site doesn't show signatures by default. so I hadn't seen it. since I'm kinda never in front of a actual computer anymore lol.

Gotcha. i dont see them either unless im on my ipad or desktop

If you rotate your phone sideways the links and signatures should show up.

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're welcome, man. Post back if any other questions come up and ill do my best to answer them.

I most certainly will. In the meantime, I'm going to contact FTI to see if they offer any kind of rebuild plan for my converter and FLT to see about a new trans.
Thanks again Nick, it is much appreciated.
It's nice to have an experience Transmission tech on board :cheers:
Also subscribed

Reaction score
I most certainly will. In the meantime, I'm going to contact FTI to see if they offer any kind of rebuild plan for my converter and FLT to see about a new trans.
Thanks again Nick, it is much appreciated.
It's nice to have an experience Transmission tech on board :cheers:
Also subscribed
Thank you! Glad I can help:cheers: