Tranmsission issue possibly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesnt show that at all..just shows trip monitor and trans temp and a couple others
i tried callling my local gm dealer and asked about re flashing the computer and he sounded very confused..said he would talk with his tech and do some research and get back to me..that was about 6 hours ago lol
I forgot, if you have a PPV you need a DIC to change screens. If you do have one, it should say "Instant Economy V8", see if it switches to V4 when you experience these symptoms.

Antwon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same issue and it’s called the Chevy shudder I think. The dealership and my local trans shop said there is no fix for it. I’ve have 3 trans put in within the year and no fix. I also have a 11 hoe.
QUOTE="509Tahoe, post: 1509670, member: 81255"]ive got a 2011 tahoe LT. it was a border patrol rig before i bought it
leveled on 285/70r17 tires
when im driving a lot of the times ill be doing 30 mph and itll have me in 4th gear
makes for a very sluggish drive
anyone else having this issue??
trans fluid and filter were replaced about 10k ago
shifts just fine--no slipping or popping[/QUOTE]

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the same issue and it’s called the Chevy shudder I think. The dealership and my local trans shop said there is no fix for it. I’ve have 3 trans put in within the year and no fix. I also have a 11 hoe.
QUOTE="509Tahoe, post: 1509670, member: 81255"]ive got a 2011 tahoe LT. it was a border patrol rig before i bought it
leveled on 285/70r17 tires
when im driving a lot of the times ill be doing 30 mph and itll have me in 4th gear
makes for a very sluggish drive
anyone else having this issue??
trans fluid and filter were replaced about 10k ago
shifts just fine--no slipping or popping
[/QUOTE]

When they replaced the transmission did they replace the torque converter? The shutter in most GM trucks is an issue with the torque converter, but the actual transmission. There are several TSBs on the issue(s)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout