Trailering Camera (GM Part 84946379)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Campingfamco

Reaction score
I don’t see any on my Denali with the max tow package either. Is it possible it’s wireless?

Red2021RST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dang I don't have those camera receptacles by my hitch. Curious if anyone else does?
The RPO codes limit which vehicles can install this. The RPO PDM is limited to the High Country. The other two listed in the referenced link do not show up in the 2021 Tahoe Printbook.

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RPO codes limit which vehicles can install this. The RPO PDM is limited to the High Country. The other two listed in the referenced link do not show up in the 2021 Tahoe Printbook.
High country tahoe?

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Denali with Max Towing package and I also don't have the camera receptacle... I just went through the build and price online and there is no reference to the trailer camera. Just Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring and Trailer Blind spot alert. I guess I am going to get the Furrion Wireless Camera... It would be awesome if you could get the trailer camera to display on the rear view mirror camera!!! It would be the perfect application for that screen!